Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thursday Nights

Last Wednesday night I got a call around 5:30...a member of the dart team that I was subbing for was dropping out and I was now "player #4"...oh, and the league "starts tomorrow night". So yes, as of a week ago, I am now an official member of a 301 dart league.



Tonight is our second match....but wanted to post before heading out. I thought it would be interesting to see how my skills progress throughout the season, so am going to post my PPD (points per dart) average each week. Anyhow after 1 week (6 games) my PPD average was 13.69 - not bad for someone who had never shot serious darts before. Will let you know what tonight does to my average.

1 comment:

Velda said...

How fun! I love darts, it's the ONLY game I can win on at the fair lol