Friday, September 14, 2007

Two Things

Got this from a chat group I belong to...

Two Names You Go By:
1. Mom
2. Chris

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. sweater
2. slacks

Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a relationship:
1. Love
2. honesty

Two Things you like to do:
1. spend time with my family and friends
2. stitch

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. sleep
2. a housekeeper

Two things you did last night:
1. shot darts
2. drove

Two things you ate today:
1. mike & ikes
2. popcorn chicken (well will as soon as I get to lunch)

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. Todd (manager)
2. Marlene (co-worker)

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. stitching
2. nephew's football game

Two longest car rides:
1. Twin Cities (MN) to Montgomery, Alabama
2. Twin Citied (MN) to Nashville, TN

Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Independence Day

Two Favorite Beverages
1. Root Beer
2. Pucker

Two Things About Me you may not have known.
1. I'm shy/don't like public speaking.
2. Growing up, I wanted to be a deaf education teacher.

Two jobs I have had in my life:
1. Waitress
2. Accountant

Two Movies I would watch over and over:
1. The Lords of Flatbush
2. Bring It On

Places I have lived:
1. Coon Rapids, MN
2. Kenosha, WI

Two of my Favorite Foods:
1. Pizza
2. Pasta

Two places I'd rather be right now:
1. home
2. anywhere

No comments: