Monday, October 29, 2007

Stitching Questions

Reading another blog, I found a link to yet another blog that features stitching questions. So thought I would take a few to answer some of the October questions....


October 10th question: What for you means to achieve mastery as a stitcher? Great question. I've never really thought about it. First thing that comes to mind is to finish a large piece, be happy with the way it turned out and not be able to find the "fudges" when I'm done.

October 17th question: What proportion of your stitching is for your own personal use versus gifts? Only have one or two pieces that I've finished that were for me, so probably less than 5%. However, there are several in my to do pile (and a few on the plan list) that are for me, so that will increase - someday.

October 24th Question: Do you railroad? I have in the past, but don't normally. Probably will when I get to my TW with lots of blending.


Now to see if I can remember how to add the blog to my list.

No comments: