Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Suffering withdrawals...

So it's quiz withdrawals....
Not really, but found this one and couldn't resist.

You Are Gonzo the Great

"Is something burning in here? Oh, it's just me."
You're a total nutball who will do anything for attention.
The first to take a dare, you'll pull almost any stunt.
You're one weird looking creature, but your chickens don't mind!


Don't agree with this one at all...I've always thought of myself more as a Snuffy.


And since Snuffy wasn't really on the Muppet Show...can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street?

You Are Cookie Monster

Misunderstood as a primal monster, you're a true hedonist with a huge sweet tooth.

You are usually feeling: Hungry. Cookies are preferred, but you'll eat anything if cookies aren't around.

You are famous for: Your slightly crazy eyes and usual way of speaking

How you life your life: In the moment. "Me want COOKIE!"


Yes, I can see this one.

2 comments:

Velda said...

lol you're a funny girl! i'M not DOING IT LOL AND you can't make me lol

Chris said...

Come on V....you know you want to.