Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Division Playoffs

I went 0 & 4 on my Wild Card Picks. So what to do for the Division playoff games...do I go against who I want to win in hopes that I'll be wrong (thus the right team wins)? Or do I go with who I want to win and hope that all my wrong picks are used up? Decisions. Decisions. Decisions.

OK - I'm going to go with my real picks. Here they are...

AFC -

Jacksonville at New England. I can't stand Tom Brady, but would love to see Randy Moss (former Viking) get a ring. The only way that can happen is for the Patriots to win, so am going with New England.

San Diego at Indianapolis. Peyton. Going with the Colts.

NFC -

NY Giants at Dallas. Eli. Went against him last week and it bit me. Won't make that mistake again. Going with the Giants.

Seattle at Green Bay. I can't stand either team! Will go with the Packers - so I can see them get beat later.

No comments: