Wednesday, February 13, 2008

50 Questions

While looking at the blogs of the other participants in the One World One Heart project, I ran into Rabbit Run Cottage. Susie included 50 questions in one of her posts that I thought were great. I had to borrow them. So without further ado....


1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say? "Not Funny". Once I got past the initial shock...I'm not sure.
2. Do you trust all of your friends? Yes. If I can't trust someone, they aren't really a friend.
3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love? State possibly. Country, doubtful.
4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason? Usually.
5. Can you make a dollar in change right now? Not after lunch.
6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor? V, because she would have a gerat bedside manner.
7. Are you afraid of falling in love? Afraid, no. Aprehensive, yes.
8. Have you been overseas? No.
9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times? Yep. And reading this question caused him to appear again. Ok, back on track...
10. What’s your most favorite scar? I have a reminder of the stitches I had to get after a snowball fight with my uncle on my right ring finger. Why is that my favorite, because I was young and carefree when the fight occured.
11. When was the last time you flew in a plane? I've never flown.
12. What did the last text message you sent say? It was probably a message to my mom in response to one of her messages, so probably "WHAT?"
13. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex? A good sense of humor, followed by the kind of eyes that you can get lost in.
14. Fill in the blank. I love ________. Rock 'N Roll.
15. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? To finish the plan. (16 projects down, 14 to go).
16. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call? My son.....although I would hope that he'd be there.
17. How many kids do you want to have? Some days the one I have is enough. Other days I claim the nephews and ex #2s two. Still other days I would love to have another, a girl!
18. Would you make a good parent? I do my best. Would say "ask the kids", but that could be dangerous.
19. Where was your favorite picture taken? My current favorite. On my couch, it's the one of me and my DS that was taken the night before he left for the Army.
20. What’s your middle name? Marie
21. Honestly, what’s on your mind right now? Where did Susie come up with some of these questions?
22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be? Wouldn't -- see question 4.
23. Who was or will be the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding? I've been married twice. The first time, the girlfriend of my best friend was my maid of honor (best friend was in the military at the time). Second time, a very dear friend.
24. What are you wearing right now? Blue sweater, black skirt, black boots, necklace and earring by Cookie Lee.
25. Righty or Lefty? Right handed. Politically, we won't go there.
27. Favorite jeans? Faded Glory cuz the come in tall.
28. Favorite Animal? Turtle.
29. Favorite juice? Straight, apple. Mixed with something...cranberry (w/sprite), pineapple (with Midori and Malibu).
30. Have you had the chicken pox? Yes, when my son was in kindergarten he shared and gave them to Mom.
31. Have you had a sore throat? At least annually.
32. Ever had a bar fight? Not that I remember.
33. Who knows you the best? Sadly, ex #2.
34. Shoe size? 10 1/2 or 11 depending on the style/
35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses? Glasses now, use to wear contacts.
36. Ever been in a fight with your pet? Fight no. Argument, yes.
37. Been to Mexico? No.
38. Did you buy something today? Hot chocolate, postage, and lunch.
39. Did you get sick today? No, but the day isn't over yet.
40. Are you angry with anyone today? No, but the day isn't over yet.
41. Did you get in a fight with someone today? No, but hte day isn't over yet.
42. When is the last time you had a massage? Don't think I've ever had one.
43. Last person to lie in your bed? Besides me. Do the cats count?
44. Last person to see you cry? Probaly ex #2.
45. Who made you cry? Ms. V made me tear up - due to a post she had.
46. What was the last TV show you watched? A re-run of Law and Order SVU.
47. What are your plans for the weekend? Stitch and see Zack play.
48. Who do you think will repost this? If she makes it this far, Ms. V.
49. Who was the last person you hung out with? Ex #2, while waiting for the repairman to fix the furnace.
50. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY, what would you say? Since I don't have a SO at the moment, would have to say No.

No comments: