Monday, March 3, 2008

7 Things Meme

I was tagged by Velda.

Here are the rules: Each player tells 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged and to read your blog!

The Rules:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the Rules on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged

Seven Random Facts About Me:
1. There has only been one person in my life that got away with calling me Chrissy.
2. I was blonde until just before kindergarten.
3. I have 5 siblings, but am an only child.
4. I hate cream soups and sauces. Don't like gravy either.
5. I hate being "tall", but wouldn't want to be "short".
6. I'm a dog person, but have 3 cats.
7. I love TMZ and like pro wrestling.

I can't think of 7 people to tag....so if you'd like to play, let me know.

No comments: