Tuesday, June 3, 2008

60 things you didn't know about me until you read this...

Kat posted this on a chat board....thought I'd post it here.

What is in the back of your car?
right now - jumper cables and bottled water

What color is your toothbrush?
red

Name one person that made you smile today?
Tommy

What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
trying to wake up

What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
coding some payments for Marlene

What is your favorite candy bar?
right now, WW chocolate coconut

Have you ever been to a strip club?
no

What is the last thing you said aloud?
I'll let you know.

What is the best ice cream flavor?
mint chocolate chip

What was the last thing you had to drink?
grape aquafina flavor splash

What are you wearing right now?
pink shirt and black skirt

What was the last thing you ate?
grandma's oatmeal raisin cookie

Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
jeans

When was the last time you ran?
would have been chasing one of the kids (probably ex #2's son)

The last sporting event you watched?
Twins baseball game

What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Extra butter

Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on my space?
Tommy - had to sign up for my space in order to get some of his bootcamp pictures.

Ever go camping?
last time I went camping my son was conceived - he turns 21 on Friday

Do you take vitamins daily?
no

Do you go to church every Sunday?
No

Do you have a tan?
not what most people would consider a tan, but for me it's color

Do you like Chinese food over pizza?
no

Do you drink your soda with a straw?
usually

What did your last text message say?
Finally ventured outside

Are you some-one's best friend?
unsure

What are you doing tomorrow?
work and book club meeting

Look to your left, what do you see?
the work that I should be doing

What color is your watch?
gold with a white face and a black band

What do you think of when you think of Australia?
kangaroos

Do you use chap stick?
rarely

What is your birthstone?
diamond

What is your favorite number?
6

Do you have a dog?
my son and ex#1 have my dog

Last person you talked to on the phone?
Matt (work related)
Tommy (personal call)

Have you met anyone famous?
lots of country music stars, Curt Henning (wrestler)

Any plans today?
work, weigh in, hopefully dinner and a movie

How many states have you lived in?
2

Ever go to college?
Anoka Hennepin Technical College
Anoka Ramsey Community College
doing the paper work to go to Minnesota School of Business/Globe College

Do you dye your hair?
occassionally highlight it

Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
ex #2

Last song listened to?
Taylor Swift

Can you say the alphabet backwards?
if I try hard enough

Do you have a maid service clean your house?
in my dreams

Are you jealous of anyone?
no

Is anyone jealous of you?
not that I know of

Do you love anyone?
yes

Do any of your friends have children?
yes

Do you eat healthy?
try to

What do you usually do during the day?
work, read, stitch

Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
dislike yes
hate no

Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
most days

What color is your car?
blue

Do you like cats?
since I am owned by 3 right now...

Have you ever been to Six Flags?
no

How did you get your worst scar?
Toss up - stitches in my finger from a snowball fight
- biopsy on my cheek
- wiping out on a wet sidewalk

2 comments:

Velda said...

mines up

Deirdre said...

RYC - she helps, but I have to nag/remind so I don't consider that real help!