Friday, September 5, 2008

More Friday Fun!

I've seen this on a few other blogs, but have resisted. But when I went to view Ms. V's scattegory answers, and saw that she had posted this, I caved.

So who reads my blog??

1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I had together.
It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
And if we've never met in real life, leave me a comment of your favorite post.
I wrote and why it was your favorite.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually really funny to see the responses.

If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

4 comments:

Velda said...

well since I'm in your head and you're in mine all the time....all I can say is CHICAGO! What happens there, stays there *giggle*

you're one of those rare lifetime friends!

Kristin said...

My favorite memory of you is the delightful conversation we had when I called you not too long ago. You were so very easy to talk to and you have a beautiful voice.

My post is found here Memory Tag

Ken's choice said...

the memory I have of you, I can see everyday, "the piece you stitched on my love quilt."

Jen said...

When you mentioned that you were at lifetime with weight watchers at one book club meeting.

Good thread!