Saturday, February 7, 2009

What to do...What to do...

Took my online midterm. (Business Math, got 175 out of 185 - 94%)
There's nothing on tv.
Don't want to start a movie.
To early to get ready to go out. (James Zackary and Playful Nature are playing tonight!!!)
So what do I do? I go digging thru my cds and throw in "LB's 1998 Xmas Collection". I know, you're going "WHAT?".
LB is a former coworker/friend of mine. I was his "unwanted big sister"; he was my "little bother - like a brother but not related".
So, what is this collection? Do you really want to know?
Final warning, here's the list....

What Do All the People Know - The Monroes
Switchin' to Glide - The Kings
Sunglasses at Night - Corey Hart
I Got You - Split Enz
Say It Isn't So - The Outfield
Your Love - The Outfield
Cartoon - Soul Asylum
Ah! Leah! - Donnie Iris
Classical Gas - M Williams & M Steamroller
Shadows of the Night - Pat Benatar
Saturday Night - Bay City Rollers
Something So Strong - Crowded House
Lying to Myself - David Cassidy
For You - Manfred Mann
Cruel to Be Kind - Nick Lowe
Til I Hear It From You - Gin Blossomse.
It's The End of the World as We Know It - R.E.M.

Don't say you weren't warned!
And yes, my cats are hiding their faces.

No comments: