Monday, March 2, 2009

Changes - Part 2

I was going to wait for pictures before posting more about the changes....but decided not to make Kristin wonder any longer.

Personally, in the last few days I have cut my hair, waxed my eyebrows (1st time ever), and got my first tattoo. There are a couple other things in the works too, but don't want to jinx them.

More importantly, we celebrated one of my best friend's divorce on Friday. Her change is definitely going to do her good....mine, we'll have to see.

Will post pictures as soon as I can.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow, wow, wow...can't wait to see the makeover. What is the design of your tat?

Jen said...

are you coming to bookclub on Wednesday? hope so! jen

Velda said...

OMG I can't WAIT to see this makeover!!!!!!!!