Thursday, April 9, 2009

Forgotten...

In the insanity that has been my life the last couple of weeks, forgot to post a few things.

1)Grades are in for winter quarter.
Music Fundamentals -- A Couldn't have done it without my music tutor. Thank you K! (An honorable mention also to R...your methods had me laughing, but helped me relax when it came to the final exam.)
Business Math -- A
I have a 4.0 cumulative grade point average!
2)Went to Green Bay last weekend to see ex #2's kids. His daughter competed in a French Forensics competition. Didn't understand a word, but caught the gist of their skit. Her team is going to state. Congrats E!
3)Spring quarter started this week. MS Office Professional II, Business Law, and Entertainment Networking and Self Promotion.
4)Singing tonight in round 2 of the Sing Minnesota competition. Competing against ex #2. Will let you know if I advance.

Think that's all for now.

OOPS! Almost forgot. I actually did get some stitching done. Will post a picture of my portion of Mary's seasonal rr if I find time to get on line at home (that isn't taken up with school work).

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Good luck kicking ex#2's butt.

Congrats on the GPA.