Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 Goals

I previously posted what I want to do in 2010. Now I'm posting some specifics.

~ Finish my degree. Goal - Winter quarter 2011, (provided the needed classes are available)
~ Find a job that I love.
~ Kick my business into gear. Working on gameplan for this.
~ Get back to my goal weight. Got on scale this morning, want to drop 20 pounds. Will re-add a ticker to my blog IF I can remember how.
~ Sing more. Karaoke at least twice a month.
~ Relearn to play the guitar. Lessons will have to wait until I'm employed again, unless one of my musician friends takes pity on me. Realistically, the library should have books/dvd's that will give me a refresher to get me started.
~ Read more. Since I only read 10 books in 2009 (school books don't count), my goal is 20 books. The bookclub will take care of 12 of them, so that leaves 8 of my choosing. (Considering my "to read" pile, this shouldn't be a problem.)
~ Stitch more. There were a few months last year when I didn't stitch at all. Here's a starter plan for this year.
**Stitch some each week.
**My homestead JC's neighborhood round robin.
**Finish the 2009 Pine Mountain Designs pillows (4 done, 8 to go)
**Finish Support Our Troops
**Finish the Monopoly board.
**Finish the Harley clock.
**Finish Midsummer Eve
**Revaluate once these projects are done.

1 comment:

Deirdre said...

Those are awesome, realistic goals! You can do it! Somewhere I say a guitar teacher thing on the computer.