Sunday, January 10, 2010

Weekend!

What happened to the weekend? Where'd it go?
OK, let's start by admitting that since getting laid off, I sometimes lose track of what day of the week it is. Sometimes, I have to look at the cell phone to see what the date is, then look at the calendar to see what day of the week it is.
This weekend was a blur of football (I got 3 of the 4 games right), Johnny Depp (Public Enemies was pretty good),reading (school work and started The Redbreast by Jo Nesbo), job hunting, and a little baking (trying to keep from devouring the loaf of cranberry bread). Now I'm going to do some stitching and watch Ty (Extreme Makeover Home Edition).
So, how was your weekend?

1 comment:

Deirdre said...

I agree, time goes way too quick! I am interested in your cranberry bread recipe=)