Monday, June 14, 2010

It may have happened...

What you ask? I may be inspired to pick up a needle and do some cross stitching. In the mail today I recieved the Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornament Preview! and the August 2010 issue of Cross Stitch Gold. JCS has a Brittercup Design ornament that is screaming at me plus a Liberty Tree by Mafry McLenon-Turley. The Cross Stitch Gold has a Native American maiden by Joan Elliott on the cover that I keep looking at - trying to figure out what color material I'd stitch it on.
Could it be happening? Could a needle and floss be in my not too distant future? I do have my operations management final on Thursday - and workplace legal issue final next week - and a book club book to finish reading - but it looks like it could be happening.

No comments: