Monday, April 7, 2008

A Little Stitching Meme

Kendra had this little stitching meme on her blog. Thought it was a good Monday thing, so..

1.) How do you hold your fabric? Mostly in hand...there are only a couple of projects that I have had to use a hoop for.
2) Floss licker? only if the floss is not cooperating
3) How do you thread your needle? mostly by hand - needle threader for beading needle
4) What needle do you like best? not really fussy, don't care for petite needles
5) Are you a needle loser? very seldom do I lose a needle....I drop one or two a week, but usually find it right away (or one of the cats finds it for me)
6) What fabric do you prefer to stitch on? I like evenweave and aida....not big on linen.
7) Bobbins or floss bags? too lazy to bobbinate, so floss bags
8) Are you a scissors collector? I have about 3 pairs, but I'm not a colelctor
9) Do you do your own framing, and if so, do you lace or pin? Not yet....hope to try it some time this year.
10) Are you a floss floozy? Not that I know of...what did you hear?
11) Silk? Love it, but am stingy with it...only use it for special projects.
12) Railroader? Occassionally.
13) Are you a pattern or designer snob? Not that I know of....what did you hear?
14) Do you get antsy when you give someone a stitched gift? I'm picky about who gets my stitching as a gift, so not really.
15) Have you reached S.A.B.L.E.? I'm probably close, but old age runs in my family.
16) Do you wash your projects? Depends on the project.

No comments: