Borrowed this from Jen's blog.....
1. Which do you like better: Cooking at your house, or going elsewhere?
I like cooking when there's people to cook for.
2. Do you buy a fresh or frozen bird?
3. What kind of stuffing? I don't eat stuffing, so someone else would have to make it.
4. Sweet potato or pumpkin pie? Pumpkin pie with lots of whipped topping.
5. Do you believe that turkey leftovers are a curse, or the point of the whole thing? I like SOME turkey leftovers.
6. Which side dish would provoke a riot if you left it off the menu? not sure.
7. Do you save the carcass to make soup or stock? I've thought about it a couple of times, but then the enthusiasm fades.
8. What do you wish you had that would make preparing Thanksgiving dinner easier? another fridge
9. Do you get up at the crack of dawn to have dinner ready in the early afternoon, or do you eat at your normal dinner hour? When I've hosted it's been served around 4 p.m., so up a little early but..
10. If you go to somebody else's house, what's your favorite dish to bring? I usually ask what they want/need me to bring, if they don't specify usually something like glorified rice.
11. What do you wish one of your guests wouldn't bring to your house? Southern Comfort?
12. Does your usual mix of guests result in drama, or is it a group you're happy to see? the last gathering was pretty mellow.
13. What's your absolute favorite thing on the menu? toss up between cranberries and monkey bread
14. What are you thankful for this year? That all are safe and sound.