Thursday, February 19, 2009

Karaoke - Twice in 1 Week

So, I'm heading out for karaoke for the second time this week. Maybe I'm making up for lost time....since prior to the last month, it had been over a year since I'd been to karaoke.
Tonight I'm blaming on Reina! She runs the show I'm going to now (she also sings with the band Free Fallin'). Today is her birthday. Happy Birthday Reina!
On Tuesday, I didn't end up doing either of the Pam Tillis songs I'd been thinking about. What did I do?...
...Angel In Your Arms - Hot
...Guys Do It All the Time - Mindy McCready
...Heart Of Glass - Blondie
...Talk Dirty to Me - Poison
...Time Of My Life - from Dirty Dancing (ex #2 showed up and we dueted)
What's up my sleeve for tonight? Good question. Maybe some Chely Wright (Shut Up and Drive), maybe some Janie Frickie (He's a Heartache Lookin' For a Place to Happen), maybe some Lita Ford (Kiss Me Deadly), will have to wait to see what hits me when I get there.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Have a wonderful time and sing something for me.

Velda said...

I love that Chely song! Damn I wish we lived closer, I would so love to do this with you