Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Roller coaster


Today has been a roller coaster ride.
UP - Last night I got a call for a job interview at 9:30 this morning.
DOWN - 8:00 this morning, I get a text postponing the interview. (The message said they would contact me to reschedule.)
UP - 8:10 I get a call from a temp agency wanting to know if I could be in the warehouse district of Minneapolis by 10:00 - the person they were going to send wasn't able to go. It would be a 3 week position.
DOWN - Called to confirm the receipt of the info via email. The company had decided to use an internal person to cover the job.
UP - Spoke to another temp agency, they have something in the works that I might be a fit for.
UP - Got a call for an interview tomorrow (a different company).

Waiting for the end of the ride.
And how is your day going?

1 comment:

Tammy said...

You're not kidding about a roller coaster ride.

Take care.